Saturday, June 11, 2011

GeneaBloggers Welcome Bag

GeneaBloggers really knows how to take care of their bloggers. Not only did we get our customary “blogger beads” (a strand of “Mardi Gras” beads that we wear to identify ourselves as bloggers) but each GeneaBlogger received a Welcome bag chock full of wonderful things.

We got a multi USB hub; a Google For Genealogists Webinar on CD from Thomas MacEntee; a WikiTree Tee-Shirt from WikiTree.com; a couple of laminated “at a glance” sheets from Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc.; a Family Tree Builder genealogy software CD from My Heritage; in addition to pens; discount coupons and so much more…
I’m telling you about all the wonderfulness in the bags not to make you jealous, but to first of all, let you know how fantastic this group is, and secondly, to give a big THANK YOU to the vendors who supplied all the goodies. (Disclosure statement: I do not endorse any of these companies nor am I supported by any of these companies.)

Now the only problem is…do I keep all these goodies to myself or do I do a give-away here on my blog? I have to tell you I really am leaning towards being selfish and keeping all these wonderful things. But I haven’t given you guys anything in months…hummm…I’ll need to think on this a bit longer.





I’m thinking about running a contest to find a new name for my business. I was calling myself Heritage Hunters but it turns out that there is someone using that name. So even though that has been my business name for the last several years I need to change it (this time I’ll get it copyrighted or trademarked.) So maybe I’ll make up a goodie bag of my own for the winner of the NAME contest. I’ll use some of the things that were in this bag (if I can bear to part with anything) and add some other goodies. What do you guys think…anybody up for a contest?

No comments:

Post a Comment